With many of us at home during the coronavirus crisis, it's unsuprising that our anxiety and stress is higher than normal. So it's important to look after your mental - not just financial - health.
The NHS has released advice for those anxious about coronavirus, including:
- Stay connected with loved ones
- Talk to people or use helplines
- Use your time to help others
- Prepare yourself for being at home
- Keep up on your exercise routine
- Only read COVID-19 news from reputable sources
- Take up new hobby
- Maintain your regular sleeping patterns
Most of all, remember that the disruption to our lives is temporary, and concentrate on taking one day at a time.
Talk to us
If your anxiety is based on money worries, then talk to us. We can talk through options to help alleviate your concerns.
We can help you!
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Simmonds Mortgage Services is an appointed representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd and can source the most appropriate cover from its panel of insurers with a free review of you overall protection and insurance needs. As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.